Monday, January 21, 2008

Ayman Nour and his conspiracy theory

I respect Ayman Nour very much and I appreciate the agony he lives in prison currently yet I can't be silent on what he wrote last Wednesday in El-Dostor from his jail about the Murder of Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlavi in Egypt in 1980 !!!

And guess who poisoned him ?? The Americans in order to solve the famous American hostage problem !!

Of Course Nour knows that such claim means that the host of the Shah played a role and the host here was President Sadaat as the Shah and his family were guests in Egypt and the old man used to be treated in our hospital  so he did not want to create problem with Sadaat's family or friends or fans and so he said that President Sadaat did not know about this operation except when the Shah was dead !!!

Absolutely nonsense with all respect ,I do not care from who Nour The Shah and the Shahbanulistened to  , already I can't find anything in the Internet regarding a C.I.A plot or operation to get rid of the Shah ,their greatest ally after the revolution in order to win the Islamic revolution acceptance and by their turn they would release the American hostage despite the fact the C.I.A is dirty enough to get from its closest allies , sorry to kill its own American citizens in order to get what they want, still it is not our case here.

Simply because already the Shah was dying in all ways , he was in a very late state of Cancer and it was matter of days and he would die , in fact if I were from the Islamic Revolution and I found a deal from the C.I.A ; the Shah death for the American hostages freedom, I would refuse because it was known that he was dying.

No one poisoned or killed the Shah , how I knew , well this time I know very well because one of my relatives was among the medical Egyptian team of doctors who were following the Shah in the Maadi military hospital till the day he died and he had seen all the last details in the Shah's life including the the reports about his health. Already the man was dying from Cancer, there was no need to poison him , it was one way ticket.

Nour is insulting Egypt and President Sadaat by these claims , yes I know he is trying to send indirect message to Mubarak saying that do not depend on the Americans as they will dump you as they dumped the Shah , still this is not the right or correct way.

You know already logically the Shah had no power at all and whether he or his son during that time they did not impose any danger to the Islamic revolution that would call to eliminate him or his son to secure the new regime.

Look I do not suspect the death of the Shah , again may be because I know someone I trust was near from the event ,but on the other hand I suspect the death of King Farouk not because I heard some interesting facts about the enigmatic incident but it did not make sense to me how suddenly Farouk died and he was not suffering from anything !!

3 comments:

  1. I remember a surgeon who was present during the surgery performed by Dr Debakey, who was requested by the Shah himself,at Maadi hospital. This surgeon told me that Dr Debakey accidentally cut part of the Shah Pancreas while trying to remove his enlarged spleen. I don't think that Dr Debakey intentionally made that mistake since he is a world renowned surgeon, a man of integrity, and was a personal friend of the shah. By the way, nicking the pancreas is a well known complication of that surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mr.Hazem and is this Dr.Debakey an Egyptian ?? I do not think so , so this mistake is not the Egyptians' nor the Egyptian regime's fault or conspiracy if he intended to kill him
    already I do not know why Nour says this
    If Farah Diva thinks for one second that her husband was killed in Cairo , she would have come annually and be friend to Gihan El-Sadat all those years and believe me those feel and know if it was murder or not

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are any of the Egyptian doctors that operated on the Shah still alive?

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.