Sunday, September 28, 2008

Because there is still some beauty in this world ..1

!cid_3586784928000007@web52002_mail_re2_yahoo
Elephant in Arabic is called "Phil" and when I was a kid we had this Children show of Boogy and Tamtam on TV , my favourite season in this show was when Boogy and Tamtam's little sister Tamatam kept in secret her new little pet the elephant "Phalphilo" on the roof !! I know this sounds silly but I loved Phalphilo ,it was like Dumbo and this little fellow here is reminds with Phalphilo
I love baby elephants
s-HAPPY-ELEPHANT-large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.