Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Those few seconds were enough

Last night Ahmed Nazif, our prime minister spoke in the popular TV show El-Beit Batik , he had to speak to the people about the economic crisis we are beginning to feel more and more.

I only watched few seconds from the interview , I could not complete it , I respect my mind and turned the channel.

In those few seconds I found him answering a question regarding the businessmen in his cabinet in this way

Are the ministers in the Defense and interior ministries form the businessmen ??

You know despite that he is older than me ,I wanted to ask him :

Are you f*cking kidding !!??

His answer was enough to me to know to where he was heading !!!

The problem in men like Nazif is that they think that they are dealing with idiots !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.