Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whom Shall I believe ??

Israel says that Egypt signed a written anti-Smuggling agreement and thus it is obliged to comply with the American-Israeli security agreement.
Where as Egypt officially denied sinning any agreement with Israel regarding the borders and smuggling.

Whom Shall I believe ?? I want to believe Egypt but our officials constant lying habit does not give me a chance.
Israel is more honest but come on they target UN buildings where no militias are hosted and say otherwise !! They deny using incendiary weapons against civilians where as they are using these weapons all the time !!
If Israel is honest then they show us this treaty , I think they will have a copy for it if they are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.