Saturday, December 12, 2009

Has He Ever Been To Beirut Or Tehran ??

I think you should read this at Jad Aoun’s Lebanon News: Under Rug Swept.
Mr. Holger Awakens has never been to Beirut and Tehran and yet he believes they are so bad to the level he believes that sort of violence which is normal scene in the night clubs only to be seen in these two cities because of the difference in political regimes and ideologies !!!??
If I were from Mr. Awakens I would first search in the history of those two old great cities and I would read blogs about these two cities to see what my media does not show me because of some political agenda and then I would think if I should refer about these cities in this ill way.
Here are two nice blogs about Beirut and Tehran which Holger does not know and does not want they do exist : Blogging Beirut and Tehran 24.
You know he is right , this is no Beirut nor Tehran .. it is Santa Monica !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.