Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chinatown in Port Said

Last week I read a news in some newspaper that a Chinese construction company is going to construct a whole new city in the Suez canal zone near Port Said. I do not know why I feel this news is related to the strange Chinese direction signs found in Port Said highways that surprised everyone on his way to the famous city. Youm 7 published a picture of the signs that have been removed or eve been justified by the traffic department at the ministry of interior or by  the goveronate.

As I hinted earlier I believe that Chinese town planned in the city may be related to these Chinese signs , it seems that soon enough we will wake up one day to find a Chinatown in Port Said

1 comment:

  1. This is not bad, as long as it is organized and as long as we can keep the mobs out of it, I think it will be fine. Chinese are nice people. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.