Wednesday, October 6, 2010

1973 special : Still Our Candle in Our Darkest Moment

As the custom I am used to write special posts in this great anniversary , the 1973 war aka the 6th of October war aka the 6 hours war aka the Yom Kippur war but this year I thought that I will be less enthusiast to celebrate this day as it is a habit every year especially with the bad news of yesterday.. still if the Dostor news made feel down , the ORIGINAL IBRAHIM EISSA DOSTOR  6th of October coverage restored my enthusiasm along with the promo of Yousri Fouda’s 1973 war special from Sinai.
I will not let despair conquer me insh Allah and I hope my follow Egyptians do the same , for 7000 years we had our ups and downs , we had survived moments by far darker than what we are living in currently so we should not really give anyone the right to take this breath of fresh air from us , it is enough that the Israelis have twisted much of what happened in this war. We should continue the war which our great heroes died for on that day , our war for better future for this country against all its enemies.

1 comment:

  1. I love your entusiasm, your blog, and your spirit Z:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.